Wednesday 3 February 2010

Wednesday, the day of woe.

Hey ho.
Today I deliberately slept in..............because I had communications and business class today. Compared to the rest of my days it's so boring, and I know I shouldn't skive (I did go in at around 11) but I won't anymore...especially since today was the second time in a row.
For my business essay, someone from Ruthie Henshall's management replied to my forum post and said she'd be happy to help! How awesome is that? : D So I asked a few questions via e-mail and hopefully she'll get back to me sometime soon. I gotta be honest, a few of us mostly skive in that class (including me)...YouTube loads so quickly there, it's amazing. Especially when you're used to the snail's pace loading we have here in the flats.
After college I went to the Chinese supermarket, got me some soup ingredients :3 and a couple other things. I made a soup containing: seaweed, lemongrass, tomato, onion, green pepper and a veggie stock cube. Mmm, tasty tasty...except now my nostrils are burning.
Oh I forgot to mention, in business class I found a video of Takanori Nishikawa and Gackt singing a duet for a Christmas show in 2009. Personally I don't think Takanori was singing his best but it was still cool to see...and something messes up in the beginning ha ha, and Takanori eases the situation by joking and making people laugh. I love that about him, his ability to make people laugh. The video can be seen heeeeere: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90DCiEjdFXc
So now I am probably gonna bum around for a few hours before Desperate Housewives ha ha. I really need more of a life but this is what I'm used to so bleh. I really should start trying to get me in a band outside of college, I can't wait to start playing gigs. Also...I need a job, so I can pay for piano, and hopefully vocal lessons but they can be damn expensive.
Ah well, bye for today :3.
xoxoxo EX-OOH

1 comment:

  1. Vocal lessons are bruutal xD So many breathing exercises that make you feel light headed xD You're meant to do them lying down so you don't faint.
    Oh, remember to remind me to get more lychee juice when me and Nu next visit :3

    ReplyDelete