Monday 1 February 2010

Haven't done that in a while...

So today I woke up at like quarter past four in the afternoon. Well after last weekend I'm not really surprised...and I did go to bed towards three a.m. last night. What a mess I can be, haha.
Yes, for all you people suffering from acne, I have something to tell you. TRY AND GET YOUR FIVE A DAY AND STAY OFF THE CRAP (as much as you can). Seriously, I've been trying to eat more fruit and veg and it is -working-. I hugely suggest innocent smoothies...expensive yes but they are a quick and easy way to get a head start (a small bottle contains two of your five.)
On another note, seeing Scott tomorrow for the first time in two weeks but he can't stay long as his shift finishes at 10pm haha...he really wants to change his job.
Glee on later! : D The only thing wrong with this show is that everyone seems to love it haha...What? I quite like having my own little thing which has its own following. Oh well, it's still pretty awesome. However, I really should be getting on with my college work - I have to write two essays: One on an artist (I picked T.M.Revolution woo :3) and one on the relationship between a manager and an artist (I picked Ruthie Henshall as the artist - check her out, she's amazing!). I wish I still had Microsoft Word...uuuh.
Lastly, Valentine's Day, which me and Scott have decided to celebrate. Neither of us have had a proper one (not really) and so I'll have to wait and see what's in store. I have no idea what to get him for a gift...

Bye :3 xoxoxo EX-OOH.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, kids. Eat your 5-a-day!

    I know what you mean about Glee! Mind I had it to record when I first saw the advert? Now it's everywhere. But it doesn't stop me enjoying it :3

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you BD
    i need to start eating more fruits and veg, my face is freaking out.

    baww, my first proper valentines too :'3
    i hope yours is speshoo-roo <3

    ReplyDelete