Wednesday 10 February 2010

Demon Couch

It got me...it sucks your life force and you're asleep, properly waking up a couple of hours later. I didn't get much sleep last night and I actually -worked- today. Well more than usual...ah gotta write a 1000 word on Ruthie Henshall and another essay on the relationship between her and her manager.
Also I've been liking my outfit for the past couple of days :3...I have a few styles I think including a schoolboy kind of look, "uke" look and...well I still need to make the rocker look I believe. Shopping can be so expensive though v_v and I am reluctant to shop at Primark sometimes because well...-everybody- goes there and people can end up looking the same.
My gran sent me a box full of chocolate bars, I love her ;v;. Oh that reminds me, must book bus ticket home for Saturday :3.

xoxoxo EX-OOH

1 comment:

  1. Your grandma ALWAYS sends you chocolate! It must cost her a small fortune in posting fees!

    My Karo looks smexy in anything (:

    ReplyDelete