Tuesday 9 February 2010

Chews-day

Can't believe how late it is. AAH.
Apparently a presentation is due tomorrow, oops. I haven't contacted Ruthie Henshall's management lady yet :/! Ah well it doesn't seem like a lot of people have done it <.< >.>, that's no excuse but still...
More song making todaaay : D. There's this song in which I have quite a boring bass line XD but it goes with the song well and I like the song itself. It's reeeeally peaceful and has a really pretty guitar part :3. Then we moved on to making ANOTHER one. Seriously we have so much in the bag...can't wait until they're all completed though.
So I'm going home this weekend :3 on Sachoorday (aka Saturday) yay, can't wait to see my kitty :3............................oh yeah and my friends and family BD. Just kidding, I miss all of you :B. Dunno what I'm gonna do...bask in the glory that is home I suppose. Ah, I should really work on my presentation there aswell, will do. I promise. I promise you blog, and I couldn't possibly break one with you :'D.
I just ate a bag of milk buttons and almost a box of gingerbread men...serious fruit need now.

xoxoxo EX-OOH.

1 comment:

  1. Yaay I look forward to Loom~ Are you going to be home early on Saturday? :3

    ReplyDelete