Saturday 6 February 2010

Ooops

Firstly, I forgot to update my blog yesterday. Sorry :3. I'll tell what things happened yesterday:
I was a model in a photo shoot! : D My friend and flatmate Abbie does a Photography course at our college and she needs models sometimes to come in and pose. So I gladly agreed :3 I'm not photogenic though, and kinda shy but the photos were done well! :3 In my class, we just practised more of our songs, and were attempting to make a new one, I think it's gonna sounds good ;D (dunno whether it can beat "Hum Ma Baws" though you just wait until you hear that one). After college, hung around in the flat for a bit and Scott came round...we didn't do much though. He was tired and then got sick because his asthma's been getting bad recently : (, I hope he'll be OK and the doctor can help him.
Today, I slept in until like...close to six pm. I haven't done that in a while...it's bad. I was sleepy though and went to bed late <.<>XD and now I can't believe it's 22:10.
In other news I discovered Harry Potter wiki, which has kept me up for hours :3. It's quite amazing.
Bye for nooow!
xoxoxo EX-OOH

No comments:

Post a Comment