Thursday 4 February 2010

Makin' Music

Heey : ).
Oooh I had a nap haha...was exhausted and we have a demon couch in the flat which doesn't let you stay awake so. I did it on purpose though so s'all good.
I have been struck with inspiration to do better in music today. This is because one of my teachers was telling us the sorts of things we'll be doing in the years to come and how difficult it gets, but I took it in a good way. I can't wait for the later years, even if they are racked with essays and stress, at least I'll have something awesome come out of it.
Also, I want a mac. On my Thursday morning class we use Garage Band, a program on the mac that enables you to compose songs. It's awesome, well to me it is, someone who isn't used to having a program like that around (if any of you have Music DJ on your phone, it's a little similar but 1 gazillion times better).
Last night, I went on a Tesco Adventure with Martin and Abbie, we set off at half past midnight. They're fun :3 you just walk around being silly in the quietness of the massive shop...the bad thing is the walk back in the cold at about 2am-3am with your heavy bags. When I got back, I binged on food a bit and then returned to msn...to missed messages from Scott and Kirsty, oops. Anyway, it seems Kirsty's ex was trying to get into contact with her. Dick. Did he honestly think he could start talking to her again that easily? You never will you ill-endowed moron.
Scott should be staying over tonight...but this bloody random snow plus his crappy council means he won't come for ages or at all. Bah bad times. Besides that...I don't really have anything to look forward to :/.
RIGHT THAT'S IT I'M GOING TO LOOK FOR A JOB.

xoxoxo EX-OOH

1 comment:

  1. I meant to comment yesterday but got distracted xD

    I actually laughed at "ill-endowed moron".

    JOB FOR YOU. You need money.

    ReplyDelete