Saturday 20 February 2010

Soz blog...

I haven't posted in ages! My last one was like a week ago, before I went home. Which was a week ago...wow...does't seem that long since I was there.
So what's been happening...um not a lot. Oh lol! Kris, from my band, was drunk last Friday...it was hilarious, we just like messed around and Jaqs, our singer was drunk yesterday. Fun times...yesterday we were takin turns giving stupid lyrics for a song like - "If you put a cat in the oven it's not gonna come out a cake" and "A double vodka and a baked potato". Yes it doesn't make much sense at all...but with the theme of the band it has quite a lot of ned references haha. I like how the titles of our songs have NOTHING to do with what the lyrics are about "Hum Ma Baws" "Jab to the Coupon" "Fronty Nanty"...haha, anyway.
Last night was the first time I'd seen Scott for a week as well...and he still hasn't given up smoking, but he's going to the doctor's and he says hopefully he'll get something to help him stop from that doctor. Fingers crossed~, so yeah I stayed at his last night and we watched two films. Mall Cop, starring Kevin James from King of Queens it was pretty funny :3 and for a comedian I think he's a pretty good actor actually. Then we watched the Haunting in Connecticut, and the only thing I found really scary was the ghost images in the end credits haha...oh and when the kid goes down the kitchen lift thing gets trapped and burned in a fire...I think those things are creepy anyway. On a side note, I think I'm getting more used to sleeping with Scott (I mean literally sleeping, not sexy time) or maybe it's more his bed. I much prefer going to his than here, it's much more free and his bed is more comfy...his flat is nice and his dog is lovely. Also his mum is nice. Oh! We also watched Eastenders Live and Bradley died! : ( I kinda fancied him, what a shame...the actual fall from the building looked really realistic and I thought the episode was done well for a live. Not that I am an actual Eastenders fan, I sometimes watch it if it's on but it was live man, I wanted to see it.
SO PLANS FOR TODAY? No idea...I'm kinda tired so mebbe I could sleep but meh...*cries* What am I gonna doo?

xoxoxo EX-OOH.

1 comment:

  1. When I am in gasgow, I am totally having a double vodka and a baked potato

    ReplyDelete