Tuesday 2 February 2010

Idol

Yo yo.
So today, as usual on every Tuesday, I went to college for my one o'clock band class. So far, we have around five original songs and I like to think that I'm doing pretty good on bass. Granted, most of the bass lines are Kris' (our guitarist who has written most of our songs) but I try to make fills, cause I love them. When I do this, I think of Taiji the bassist of X (before they became X Japan, he was never a part of that). He was, and is, amazing...his creativity and sheer skill are my major inspiration...in fact probably my major inspiration for starting the bass itself. I wonder if I'll ever be as good as him technically and creatively...I mean, an X fan would probably recognise that my little creativity's on bass are Taiji inspired, or most of the time with him in mind. I struggle to think sometimes...I struggle to wonder if I'll ever be as creative as him...as Yoshiki...as hide...as Daisuke. Does practise broaden the creative mind? I've tried to make songs before but none of them were really -great-. Ah well, have faith I suppose : ).
In other news, my room needs a serious clean. The flatmates and I have become fans of "How Clean Is Your House?", I actually love it, lols. It got me wondering about the sheer amount of germs and bugs we must have floating around, and Scott's asthmatic so it explains why he's been like "Have you had a cat in here or something?". So I flipped my mattress and am going to change my sheets, hells yeah. There's also a heap of dirty laundry under my desk but my room really is...quite tidy. I decided enough was enough a few days ago.
Finally (if you haven't fallen asleep), I need to cut my hair...or rather I really want to. Except I'm not sure how I should cut it but...something is deffo gonna happen. The back of my hair isn't even anyway haha.
Well, I guess that can be it for today :3.

xoxoxo EX-OOH

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure with practise, you can be as good as you want to be :3 You're pretty good considering you've only been playing a couple of years.

    Oh so when I was having an asthma attack at your house, you didn't think to hoover THEN? :P

    Don't cut your hair ): It looks great at the minute.

    KAA OUT.

    ReplyDelete